Bon Jovi poster

Forward, is really thinking. This was something that I was not good in my young years, and bought the time I a poster of Bon Jovi is the proof. I don't think I was the only one who did this, but after the fact, I realized that my ability ahead was not existent to think. Ask what in the world I am talking yourself perhaps, but take my word for it, a poster of Bon Jovi actually taught the lesson that think about me, what I'm doing before I do it. It like silly, but sometimes the great lessons in forms very easily available.



I went on a trip to New Jersey with a friend directly after we graduated from high school. She had a sister, that where stationed in the army base, and invited to us. As luck would have it, Bon Jovi played and lived skid row in Philadelphia while we were and go had to sister from here. We had good seats, but I don't care. I wanted to see two of my favorite bands in a single night.



As you can imagine, my funds were limited, and I had to really see what I spent. Since we were staying with his sister, we need not worry about hotel or food, but everything else was my job. I actually pretty well until we in the show. I went around to look at were, and decided that I could afford a program. I looked up and saw a huge Bon Jovi poster that was on sale. It was at least five times five feet tall, and I had to do it. In retrospect, I'm not sure why I feel the need to own it, and I question often me, I thought. It's been fifteen dollars and really you need to spend too much money on a poster by Bon Jovi, but I did it anyway.



This was my first mistake, but often is. My mistake was not realizing that it is better to make the purchase before the show. The poster of Bon Jovi was huge and also in its rolled, there was really nowhere to it during the show. The only what, that I, with my precious poster could do Bon Jovi, put under the sit. Not spilled receive only trampled, someone his baking soda added. So much for my love poster, Bon Jovi, right? It was a silly little lesson, but always remember, that when I am away. Save you the great things for your last purchase and if you don't buy on a function or a concert, until at the end, unless it, you're ready to take it out of the car before the show starts.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 коментара:

Публикуване на коментар